Moby Video and 2 weeks 2 make it

Well, turns out that I don't have enough footage for the video (see previous post) to fit the whole of the song so it looks like I am going to have to re use some of it and stretch some of it out into slo-mo to make it work. Would like to re-shoot some things and I might get a chance to do that this weekend, although that might be difficult because of 2Weeks2MakeIt!

'2 weeks 2 make' it is a competition that I have entered after a tip off from my brother Jamie.  I only had a couple of days notice to enter but have been accepted to take part.  The basic premise is simple, take a load of bands and a load of film makers, pair them up arbitrarily and give them 2 weeks to make a music video! Simple.

I am really excited at the idea, I will be able to put my creative thinking to the test and get to work with a band all within a tight deadline.  I am also a little daunted by the whole thing, I have no experience in this area and no formal training but saying that, if we all pull together I am sure that we can create something that we are not too ashamed off!

The competition starts tomorrow evening at the Herbert Museum in Coventry.  There is a launch with videos from previous competitions and we will get to meet other film makers and most importantly we will find out who we are going to be working with for the next two weeks!

Wish me luck!

Comments